Sunday 18 November 2012

Yesterday was such a bad day for me both physically and emotionally, My legs were in extreme pain and i found that i couldn't walk at all , normally i can at least manage a few steps . We are moving house and i just felt like i was drowning in the middle of everything , My husband and my daughter were working away so hard and all i could do was sit there watching , i felt as if i had no control of what was happening around me and i was very upset . I can't explain why the stress is getting to me so badly for i am so looking forward to moving to our new flat , i guess its just the situation that i am in that i can't handle.

I also got scared yesterday , my symptoms are so bad just now, the acupuncture just isn't helping any more, and i am thinking and wondering how bad can this get ??????  My husband thinks that maybe its just stress of the move and my symptoms will settle once we move , i hope so for i can't stand this pain and weakness . My stubbornness and my will to fight is all that keeps me going , but even that is fading .......   :-(


Kira x

2 comments:

  1. It's horrible to watch others do the things that you would normally want to help with. But you can't help being poorly, I know how frustrating it is though.

    It's not that your acupuncture isn't working, it's the fact that you have such a lot going on right now. When things have settled down, you will then get the best out of your acupuncture. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete