Thursday 1 November 2012

My name is Kiara , I have cfs/me & Fibromyalgia

hi , my name is Kiara , i suffer from cfs/me & fibromyalgia. 

 My hopes and dreams for tomorrow, whenever my tomorrow comes, -

I want the simplest of things and my heart has written those down; wrapped them in a red ribbon and placed them in a safe place til the time is right.

My wish for tomorrow is to smile even when I hurt
To be someone that others can look up to
To be an inspiration and a way forward for others who may have felt lonely; sad; empty; unloved; helpless

I want to learn from my weakness and my illness, so when I am sad , when I feel I cannot go on , I will look into my heart, unwrap the red ribbon  and remind myself  of  my hopes and dreams , telling myself that dreams do come true , it maybe just take a little longer for me .

I have been sad too long, now is the time to shed my sadness, be thankful for what I have, and try my best to move forward. Little steps at a time  J
Kiara x


I decided to do this blog so that others who also suffer from cfs/me or fibromyalgia can not only share their struggles but can also share their inspirations and hopes . 

Life is a struggle , there are days i feel my days are endless , just running into one another with no end, but when the rare days are good then i am reminded how great it is to be alive, to be loved and to have such dear friends and family .

I also want to dedicate this my first blog to my husband Colin , for without his love, dedication and support , i just don't know where i would be .

8 comments:

  1. This is a great idea I'm sure in time this will be a great help to you & others xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for taking the time to read my blog, x

      Delete
  2. My darling Kira. You have no idea how much I admire your courage and fortitude in the face of such adversity. I hope this helps the many others who will no doubt visit to understand these two extremely debilitating conditions a little better. Om shanti, shanti, shanti xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea starting this blog it will be helpful to you and many others in a similar situation as you. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, I am very happy to see that you managed to leave a comment, this also means alot to me too , hugs x

      Delete
  4. Just wanted to write another comment - it took me so long to work out how to do this lolgiggle, and I'd lost many of them in the process. How wonderful to visualize your thoughts and to wrap them up in a red ribbon, positive thought's too. I used to do something similar with my troubles, I used to mentally put them in a box and wrap them up in the hope I would not think of them so I could move on in life. It helped me immensely. I will now wrap up all the good things I have and take comfort from it. Thanks Kira for giving me the idea. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue I am so touched by your comments, i'm glad that in some small way i can inspire you and others , Hugs x

    ReplyDelete