Friday 2 November 2012

We meet people for a reason 2/11/12


Namaste



My heart reaches to your heart
My soul sees the love in your soul
I wish you love
I wish you peace
Oneness


We meet people in the strangest of situations, some are like ships that pass in the night, others touch our soul and leave their fingerprints on our heart . 

I joined Action for M.E. a while back . I am no longer there, but , I thought at the time it would be good for me , but infact it was not really something i was ready for , i don't know what my expectations were but i do know that i was disappointed and felt let down by the site, maybe i was hoping for miracles, maybe i was looking for a magical cure , something to take my pain and fatigue away . I didn't find it .

What i did find though , was a sincere friendship with 5 people on there , Sue; Susan; Helen; Bill; and Sarah ,with whom i still keep in touch with via email or txt. 
I especially formed a very special bond and friendship with Sue, she is such a caring person , she suffers from cfs/me but she always has a way of helping others , supporting and being positive in her ways that helps when everything else seems so bleak  Sue is the sister i never had, and my dearest  friend . 

We meet people for a reason , and i believe in earth angels x

Namaste is such a beautiful word meaning one-some ;love ; and acceptance . I wrote my own version of Namaste at the top of the page as an intro . I end my blog with a wish for Namaste to all who read this x

2 comments:

  1. I have always believed we meet people for a reason. And they come to us when we least expect them. Earth Angels - such a lovely description. Sometimes we can wait a life time for this to happen, and when it does it's so beautiful and powerful we just go with the flow and enjoy. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send you hugs from my heart to yours x

    ReplyDelete