Sunday 4 November 2012

Thoughts


Across the emptiness of time


Across the miles of time and space
I feel your touch reach out to me
I feel your arms hold me close
Your lips gently kiss my eyes

Across the emptiness of time
Where hearts cry out in hunger
Where arms lay empty
And, souls are lost

My comfort is you,
And, knowing that I am not alone
If, I close my eyes....
I can hear your voice in the wind
And, I am found.



 I wrote this at a time when i was feeling very lonely and sad, its strange how we can be in a room full of people and yet still feel so very alone . We think that people can see our thoughts, know our feelings , but unless we open up to them, tell them honestly what we are feeling then how will they know. 

Kira x

3 comments:

  1. You have such a talent and a gift at creative writing. I know this can be a help in putting words down, as it's a release for us and it will inspire others to read your lovely poems. leaving us with a good feel factor. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Sue , maybe i should put a link into my poetry for people to read this too x

      Delete
  2. When i wrote this poem, it was with my mum in mind, I miss her so much sometimes

    ReplyDelete