Friday 2 November 2012

This Mask

                                                   


Don't we all wear a mask, we hide from those we love, our innermost feelings , simply because we don't want them to worry .

We hide from our family and friends exactly how much emotional pain we are in , is this through fear of being seen as a failure .

We hide from ourselves , at times when we cannot face the world , so we wear a mask , and we cover up and hide from ourselves .

and yet ...... deep in our heart all we want is someone to care enough to :-



Look behind the mask I wear
Behind my eyes
See what secrets I carry within
For my pain is no more
Or
No less than yours
It’s only different 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank-you for popping by Sarah and leaving a comment, hugs Kira x

      Delete
  2. How many times have we put on such a mask? I know I have and still do. Such lovely words, we look forward to more of the same. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that you have taken the time to read my blog and comment means so much to me Sue , for i also know how you suffer and how difficult this is for you x

      Delete