Sunday 6 January 2013

Sometimes

Sometimes loneliness goes much deeper than just not having company. It can eat at your every being and the sadness shrouds over you like a blanket. I've heard it say that the things we lose are brought back to us in other ways, I have yet to believe this , for the things i have lost could never be replaced , they are not material things, they are things that made me the me that i was, and now i grieve for that person. I know i should look forward and i do mostly, but when you are grieving for things that have gone its very difficult to leave them behind and forget.

The me that was is no more , i am now a different person, living in a broken shell with the same heart, the same passion, the same needs and wants , the only difference is now  'they are unachievable'

Christmas was good, Hogmany was good, but the days after were demanding and now i am tired, weary and my spirit is lonely . I smile, i communicate , i try but i sometimes feel so alone

Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment