Sunday 20 January 2013

Life

Life gets me down sometimes, it seems and feels to me like an ongoing battle, i have got to the point that my pain is too much to bare and i just don't know what to do any more . I'm sick and tired of taking pills that don't work, i'm sick and tired of feeling i am just being brushed aside at times, and i just want someone to help me . I would honestly appreciate if someone would get back to me with their story and their ways of coping. 

I've looked into the pain association but really its not for me , i would gladly go to something that was one-to-one based , but i'm not comfortable being in a group setting talking about my pain and my most vulnerable feelings .

Life , i want my life back, not necessarily how it was before, just life that will give me something to look forward to every morning when i wake up , just a day without pain . 


I feel for those around me, all they see is my miserable life , trying to cope with this is getting to me .


Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment