Monday 21 January 2013

Sleep ... thoughts ... friends ...

i've slept alot this afternoon , wish it was a refreshing sleep rather than a sleep that leaves me even more tired. But hey, there is alot worse than me and i should be thankful for small mercies . My positive thought for today is not to look at things at pain value , rather look at things much deeper and find a way to be happy that i can actually get out of bed, for there was a time i couldn't even get out of bed.  I also should be thankful for my husband and friends who care about me and support me . I am going to try each day to find at least one positive thing in my life and share it with you .

I would like to design and make my own jewellery , this is achievable if i put my mind to it , and it will also be good for my concentration and motor skills 


To my friends who take time out to talk to me and help support me , your friendship is so special to me , you inspire me and you are forever in my heart. Life doesn't go by without it stresses for everyone and the fact that you lend me a shoulder to cry on means so very much to me . 

To my husband , thank-you from my heart for just being you and always by my side no matter what .

My pledge to you is that i will try to be a better person , and i will try to fight this illness with dignity and positivity , our eyes are the window to our soul, from which our inner beauty shines out , a gift often forgotten .


hugs, Kira x 

No comments:

Post a Comment