Saturday 29 December 2012

Almost the end of another year

Well, Christmas is over and we now face the next few days with mixed feelings and emotions . We are lost in our own little world . Some i'm sure will be glad when all the festivities are over, for this time of year is not always a happy time, some are lonely and homeless, some are in poverty , some are without their family , and some just hide away until normality resumes. My thoughts are with all those vulnerable people and my heart weeps for their sadness. I used to work voluntary for the Samaritins , this opened my eyes to such sadness and desperation , no-one should have to live like that, alone, desperate and feeling that death is the better option to living .

Spare a thought for all those people , and lets hope that 2013 is a better year for everyone .

I fight daily with my illness , but when i think about others less fortunate than myself , i somehow feel that my problems are tiny .

Kira x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kira, yes we have a lot to be thankful for. Let's hope 2013 is a good year for us, and those who are less fortunate than us. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue & Steve , Wishing you a very happy; healthy; New Year , hugs Kira x

    ReplyDelete