Tuesday 22 January 2013

I'm very tired today , slept til midday , but i feel i will need to go back to bed shortly i feel so tired. Its cold out so even if i could , i think to go out wouldn't be the best idea for me today . 

I've looked on line at various jewellery making kits and have decided to buy a few from ebay that will allow me to begin my new hobby ( you never know, i may even be quite good at it  :-) 

I hope that today is a good day for anyone who reads this , i'm sending you all a smile from my heart 

The joy of time is that its NOW , not a minute ago, not a minute forward - but now ,  its the now that we can't recapture. So live your life for every minute and cherish THE NOW in our lives.

Kira x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling more positive, although tired. Jewellery making sound fun! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know how i get on, however i'm now in the middle of getting my meds increased to 4 at a time, that's 1,200mg per dose :-( feelings of anxiety and getting used to them may take time as its a slow process.

      I want to make jewellery that is unique to me and my style , maybe even sell some on ebay , lets see.... trying to look forward so at least that's one step positive to how i was feeling yesterday

      Hugs x

      Delete