Tuesday 11 December 2012

Still .....

I had my acupuncture this morning , alot of pain before i even got to the hospital. The winter cold attacks my bones, mornings are not good for me either, my joints are very stiff and its difficult to move .

I'm still very down , tried to talk to Colin but the words won't come , so i only tell him a little of what's in my heart . I don't want to worry him, he's such a good man, he loves me dearly and i him , how i wish our life together was different, it wasn't meant to be like this.

I've slept most of today , i'm very tired and still have a touch of this flu that isn't helping. I'm so weary ....

I don't know if i'm going to continue with my treatments. I'm sick and tired of constant medication, sick and tired of needles , at this moment in time i just want to give up

and still life goes on ........

 We cannot change what is for us , we have to accept or give in, I believe that things happen for a reason and its the battles in life that makes us the people we are , from somewhere deep within we find inner strength to go on , maybe i just need to refocus somehow and  find my strength again to help me carry on .

Kira x


Another Day

Why is it that we don’t really appreciate what we have until it’s gone?
Most of us live our life in dreams, the dreams of the broken
The hopes of the heart

Why it that we really don’t see what is is happening outside our world
The loneliness of the elderly
The pain of the abused
The heartache of the victim

To live another day in your arms, comforted and not alone
To know my dreams are sweet and my nightmares few
To have my heart kept in safety, trusted til the end

No longer the victim
No longer the abused
No longer the pain of helplessness -my only friend

Why is it that we don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone?
Why do we live in pain and emptiness?
Always looking behind closed doors
Yet our prayer reaching out to hold the hands of hope 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kira, your not the sort to give up it's not in your nature. This is a battle your fighting at the moment, but you will win it and start to feel better again. Just think back to what you've dealt with recently, I think some of it is payback. you'll get there, it just takes time and we all get inpatient don't we?

    Love and hugs. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete