Saturday 8 December 2012

The Flu :-(

its been a while now since my last blog. Since then i have moved house. So many emotions, so much pain, so many tears that went with the move, i didn't realise how stressful or how ill i would become just with the move . however in the end this move has been the best thing i could have done as i am in a lovely flat that is specifically designed to help me with this disability and make my quality of life so much better.

I have been bedridden also for this past week with the flu, still feeling poorly , but now able at least to get out of bed for small spells at a time . Thankful for small mercies i embrace those moments and try to not dwell on how ill i am feeling. To think i also had the flu jab which floored me for a week too !!!! wont be getting it next year that's for sure !!!!

I watched the first snowfall of winter from my lounge window , it was in the small hours of the nite, and so so beautiful to see :-) I love to watch the snow lay a blanket of softness all around, untouched , embracing natures trees and covering the ground , mother nature so beautiful ......

It'll be Christmas before we know it  :-)

Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment