Sunday 9 December 2012

the flu V cfs/me

I thought by last nite I had started to beat this dreaded flu , but no i had an awful nite with waking moments that seemed to go on endlessly throughout the nite and moments of being unable to breath, at one point actually breathing directly from a bottle of Olbas Oil , waking to find it dribbling down the side of my face ( yuk)

Not much change today i'm sorry to say .....


I know that having cfs/me or underlying illnesses can make flu so much worse and also take longer to leave our bodies, crazy really when i think back to how i initially got cfs/me , yes you've guessed... I had a bad dose of the flu, followed by a chest infection , followed by chronic fatigue syndrome ie cfs/me . So my head now tells me why would my body want to fight this still as its been fighting the initial virus for so long now and still it hasn't left my body !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it just enjoys its host so much that this top up flu has now also decided to stay and keep the old virus company ..... trying to visualize a family of virus in my body, making themselves comfortable , getting to know the old virus and catching up on the latest body news ...

Does flu make you go a little insane or is that just how i am lolgiggle... still trying to see the funny side of things and stay positive ...

So to all you flu sufferers out there , I wish you well , remember you are not alone, even if it is just sharing the company of unwanted virus and illness


hugs, Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment