Saturday 2 November 2013

moments in time

I'm excited to tell you that i have published through shoestring publishing Allan and Alison , my first poetry book. Without their help , this my dream would never have become a reality . My book is called Moments In Time and is based on my own personal experiences . A born romantic am i and i hope if you read my book that it will take you on a beautiful journey . You can obtain it at lulu marketplace , at the moment its not available on Amazon , but hopefully this will be rectified soon.

I want to say a special thank-you to Allan and Alison at 'shoestring publishing' if anyone reading this wants to publish a book, then i would highly recommend they go through Shoestring Publishing.

All proceedings from my book is going to the hydrotherapy project , our aim is to build a hydrotherapy centre to help all sufferers of a disabling condition .

Kiara x

No comments:

Post a Comment