Sunday 24 November 2013

I need a hero

Hi every-one, so its been a little while since my last blog. I've felt so weak and ill those past days, plus could hardly move with this awful pain, all you fellow sufferers will know what i mean about stiffness of joints and muscle pain :-(

I used to make lots of music videos ages ago and post them on YouTube, don't do it now but tonight decided to just put one together so plan to post it here. Unable to upload for some reason but i will try another time ....

I've also caught up with some friends i used to work with many moons ago, or so it seems like many moons ago. My memory isn't good so its taken me a few times to actually recognise some faces. Hope some of us can meet up, and i am only too happy to invite people up for a coffee but poor Colin will be the coffee maid, as i can't because of my muscle spasms, what a life eh ... but i still fight on and on my good days i just try to smile, nothing else for it


Oh and guess what ???? today i drove my car for the first time in almost 3 years of being disabled !!! I walked down from my flat to the lift ( very first time too) and drove my car around the car park and onto the road then back agai. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  pleased and over the moon about it. Its good to feel i maybe getting some skills back again


 i so miss being me and my independence .


So watch out once i'm driving next step shopping hahahahaaaaaaa been away fro TK Maxx too long too , need to lose my extra weight tho that my wheelchair has put on my hips


Happy Sunday

Hugs Kira xx

No comments:

Post a Comment