Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Wishes

The hustle and bustle of Christmas, the shopping trips and frustrations of battling through all the bargain buys, working and sharing your work life with your home life . Parties; Christmas dinner ....


This is my Christmas wish for i miss all those things so much. I cannot shop, I cannot work, I miss company , and i cannot even wrap presents or cook
So spare a thought for me and all other disabled people when you moan about what you are having to endure over the Christmas period.

Many of us are lonely; Some homeless; and life has changed so much for them that it hurts but it does change our perspective on what is important in life.

To all fellow sufferers

Happy Christmas my thoughts are with you , I hope this pic brings a little smile to your face :-)

Ps I visited my old workplace this afternoon it was so lovely to see everyone again although a bit overwhelming and emotional for me, i wasn't prepared to get to upset. I guess i just was reminded of what was and what is now :-( Anyway i will definitely go back when i have another good day ....... To all my friends hey it was just like i had never been away, doesn't time fly past . My wish for you is - enjoy Christmas and , hold your loved ones near to your heart.

hugs Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment