Wednesday 6 November 2013

we can pick our friends but not our family

Sometimes it feels that i can't do anything right for doing wrong in my daughters eyes. Its got to the point that she upset me so much that i told her i can't take her opinionated sarcasm pointed solely at me. I gave her a week and she didn't get back to me so i text her and suggested that we just txt each other now and then, for its obvious that we cannot get on and my health is  dominating my life . She doesn't and won't try to understand my illness . It hurts me to say that i believe things can never be mended between us , she is causing me so much upset that i have finally made the decision to let her get on with her life, the sacrifice is that she won't let me see my grandchildren.

My heart and soul hurts so much but in time i know i will manage to live without her , but she will always be my daughter and in my heart.  My last msg to her was that i believe maybe one day she will start to know and accept what is really important in life ; life is too short to be unhappy; and i will always love her.

I guess no matter what i do it will never be right and i just need to accept this.

Colin is such a great support to me , my calm in the storm

I'm sure I'm not the only one who suffers family problems over illness , all i can say to support them is , stay strong  .

Hugs Kira xx


No comments:

Post a Comment