Tuesday 18 June 2013

Why Me

I often wonder , why did i get this illness then i think that if there is a reason behind everything , so do i have to suffer such pain in order to show empathy with fellow sufferers ? for i strongly believe that we meet people for a reason too . I've always been a helper, an outgoing friendly person , infact Colin says i could hold a conversation in a morgue lolgiggle

I never before imagined that i would end up in a wheelchair , my life was organised chaos before, and i loved my social life as much as my work life ... but now , where do i go from here , I'm a prisoner in my home, fully dependant on another person, me the woman who took pride in being totally independent .

I miss just jumping into my car and going to meet friends, I can't do that now and i miss my friends so much . Its strange how those people that once were your friends just disappear , the ones i thought wouldn't just fade into the background have just melted away , and now I see no-one .

I have to be extra careful when I'm putting on my make-up too, for my muscle spasms could result in me putting something IN my eye rather than ON my eyes . I very rarely wear make-up now :-(

I think that there are hundreds.. thousands... millions of people who have asked themselves the same question 'Why Me' and we still are waiting on an answer...

waiting, waiting ......

Hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment