Monday 17 June 2013

Sooooooooooooooooo tired again and weary

This last week has been quite awful for me, I've now started getting severe pain in the ball of my foot like a hot poker running through it to me leg , also my spasms are getting so much stronger that i'm a danger to myself at the moment .

I haven't managed to try any exercises yet but i still feel positive about them and i will try them when i can.

I'm in the process of talks and looking to publish 60 of my poems in a book . My friend Candy said that i should and she gave me the contact etc  i've chosen my 60 poems so when i'm more able i will talk to the publisher and send my manuscript and the deposit . When done it will be available on Amazon and the title of my book is to be 'Moments in Time'  I'm really quite excited about it although i do doubt my poetry skills a little . However if people are telling me i'm good enough then i should believe them shouldn't i . Each and every poem has a memory connected to them, and anyone reading them will know without doubt that i wrote each poem with them in mind . I can't wait lolgiggle


I will go now with a smile on my face and hopefully a smile on yours after reading my blog.


Have a good day

Hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment