Wednesday 19 June 2013

Life as it is for me

I feel like my symptoms are getting worse and this scares me . Such pain in my shoulders; elbows; wrists and a few fingers on my left hand . Also weakness .

I'm trying hard to keep to my weight watchers plan , tomorrow is my weigh in day , I'm finding it quite easy to follow , and it tests my inner strength esp when it comes down to chocolate .  I'm saving up my points so i can have a treat , guess what ... yip ... choccie :-)

I've put so much weight since i got ill and i so desperately want to be a size 14 at least ( i used to be a 12 ) but I'm trying to be realistic and to be honest curves are nice so a 14/16 would do :-)

Not much news today , just that i wish all of you out there in cyber land a very good day , and to my fellow sufferers ' stay strong

hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment