Thursday 6 June 2013

The day after yesterday

I'm so tired today , didn't sleep too well last night for pain, i even got a shooting pain in my right big toe , the electric feeling woke me up and that was that, i just couldn't get to sleep again, sweating is becoming a big problem , i think i will need to talk to the doctor about it.

Getting my pics taken yesterday gave me quite a shock for me to see just how much weight i've put on , I'm not happy at looking at myself and i hate what i see. sooooooooooooooooo today i joined weight watchers. there was i munching away at a crunchie bar , my second may i add, and looking at this diet/healthy eating plan OMG is there any hope for me , i don't know if this weight increase is due to my medication or and because of my eating , i know i comfort eat , its almost like a mission for me for i just want to eat eat eat all the time . I need to find the strength to do this , for in my heart i want to be as i was before i got ill , a trim and toned size 12/14 . How i miss the gym - how i miss my life

Its a beautiful day again today but i can't go out. Colin is in town, then he's off to Glasgow to meet some friends , i hate my days without him, i miss him so much , but he needs a life outside me so that he can be refreshed and cope better , i know I'm being selfish and i shouldn't grudge him these times away from me but i really miss him and i just can't help it.

OK I'm off for my nap now , i wish you all a lovely day wherever you are .

Take care

 Hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment