Friday 7 June 2013

impulsive

I'm really impulsive but now if i think of something, anything, then i need to write it down as a reminder or do the task at that moments in time ,

and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my impulsive thought ....

just realised one very good thing, a positive :-)

I now can take mouthfuls of pills when i used to gag at taking one , my throat would begin to close up just at the thought of taking a pill

proud and positive am i  yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!


Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if you are like i was and can't tolerate pills , then think on as in time you will be able to take take loads no bother :-)

thumbs up for Fibro you helped me get over my pill obsession..

 Go on smile lolgiggle  , did i give you a smile at the end of the day, I hope so

Hugs Kira x




No comments:

Post a Comment