Wednesday 5 June 2013

Its my Birthday !!!!!

Where has the last year gone, it doesn't seem possible that here i am another year older , the time has passed so quickly

Yesterday was a really good day for me, the first in a little while . I got my fake tan done and my toe nails painted ( all by Colin ) and we went out to sit in the sunshine in the afternoon. So many friendly people here where we live, alot older tho, but really nice. they char away as if they'd known us for years. After all the excitement i had to go for a nap, i slept for about 2 hours but i needed it.

So today is my birthday, Angela my daughter is coming over with the kids this afternoon, its always nice to see them , but very tiring emotionally and physically for me . The sun is out again today too so i'm hoping we can sit outside again for a little while, i don't get out much normally so i'm clinging to the hope now that the weather is a little better then i can get out more.

We get our new car at the end of the month so we'll definitely be able to get out more as long as my illness lets me


To everyone, i wish you a lovely day

Hugs Kira x  

No comments:

Post a Comment