Monday 13 May 2013

yet again ....

I've been ill with yet another virus, feeling rotten today and low in mood . Life just seems so difficult at times.

I joined a Fibromyalgia awareness sight last week( or maybe it was the week before i can't remember)anyway i  found it is so helpful on a more personal basis, sufferers just post their issues and its read and answered by other fibro sufferers . I don't know if i will be there much as my concentration is very poor of late but like this blog i like to think i can help other sufferers in some small way . I'll post the link for anyone who may be interested in joining this group.

http://fibroaction.healthunlocked.com/

I think that also its a good place to make friends and connect with people who suffer from Fibro , it lets you know you are not alone and you are not going mad .

I live a lonely life really so its places like this that is my soul saver , i have made a friend there already her name is Ann .

There are times when i just don't want this any more , i wish i could just wish my illness away but i know i can't, it doesn't stop me wishing tho ,and i presume many also wish the same on a regular basis.

Stay strong and try to be positive, this is what i try to get through to others , so now its my turn to do the same .

To all out there who read my blog, I wish you a good Monday

I send you hugs from my heart

Namaste Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment