Saturday 18 May 2013

Empty Pages









Take my hand as we walk through the in-between lines of empty pages
 Pages, that are yet to be written.

Where words lay in wait of an emotion yet to be born
And hearts lie bleeding helpless on the ground
Waiting for that first heartbeat

Let’s visit a place where a kiss is given tenderly without a promise
So that promises then cannot be broken

And so when you tell me that you love me
I will believe.

I have strong family values , I believe in honesty at all costs, and that a promise should never be made if you know you will eventually break it. Life is hard but true love can survive through all and if that love is strong enough to fight any battle, then its worth holding on to .

I love to write poetry, my wish is to publish my book one day , this is my dream.


Have a beautiful day wherever you are 

hugs Kira x  



No comments:

Post a Comment