Tuesday 14 May 2013

Pain Clinic

I attended an appointment at the pain clinic this morning  to discuss my progress ( if any) and basically review my symptoms etc. The conclusion is that my concentration is too poor to think about hypnotherapy at the moment, so my consultant has advised i visit the memory clinic.

I've to return in 6 months time to the pain clinic .

She did ask if it was worthwhile getting more acupuncture but its so painful for me ( almost as bad as my Fibro pain , and really it doesn't help at all now )


So , am i a lost case just waiting to be discharged to get on with my life as best i can ? I really don't know what my future holds , but at least i can say that i tried :-)

I hope all who read this find some kind of inspiration , even a little interest to ask to be referred to the pain clinic for my experience with them has all in all been a positive one , for my only other option was to sit in the house or sleep my life away , getting depressed and feeling sorry for myself

hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment