Wednesday 29 May 2013

I've slept all day, had such a bad nite that all i could do today was sleep :-( pain and spasms have been pretty bad too, that i've had to double up on my Tramadol . The crazy thing is that i know i will sleep tonite , it won't affect my sleep pattern in any way , for this is the way of Fibromyalgia .


You would think I'd be used to this by now, but it still gets to me and i can't help but weep . Colin is such a good support, but I'm sure that even he must get sick of this and long for just one normal day .

I want to put my make-up on and wear something nice , I want to feel feminine again but how can i when i look and feel so tired , how can i when any kind of activity just simply wipes me out

Plan A .... rest for a few days then hopefully I'll be up to putting make-up on etc

Plan B ..... rest for a few days blah blah blah


oh and Colin is going to paint my nails sometime , looking forward to that at least !!!!

Life is hard, but its not totally impossible to do what i want to do , it just means i have to do it a little at a time so if Colin does my toe nails , then i can put my false nails on my fingers ( girlie time with my husband , better than nothing ) smile to myself ...........

Have a nice evening everyone

I need a hug :-(  but hey hopefully i'll feel better emotionally and physically tomorrow

hugs
Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment