Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Smile

I've been ill again since my last post, typical isn't it !!!  Just goes to show that i cannot rely on anything because even my health lets me down . You would also think that i am used to it by now, but i'm not, and every time i get ill it just drags me down again. Constant pain; constant tiredness that doesn't go with rest ; and the latest thing is , very bad sweats where its so bad that even my sheets are soaking wet, and my pillow too :-(

Glad to say that I'm over the latest bout AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know i have so many caring friends, mostly on other sites such as Face Book and eBay and AllPoetry but i treasure the time spent with them, and their caring ways towards me , I may not be blessed with many in my every day life but my other friends well and truly make up for that and i feel blessed to Know them. They give me strength and help me get through the bad times when i am in such pain its almost intolerable , and I feel so low that I just want to curl up and die

So today I want to dedicate 'my smile' to them, its free and easy to share


Hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment