Thursday 16 May 2013

am i true to my heart; am i true to myself

How do i see myself, am i truthful to my heart ......

I am disabled yet i own an inner strength that surprises even me , i am gifted with the ability to see both sides, i can do so much to help others for i am gifted with a non judgemental manner and i have life experience . those experiences gave me the courage to become emotionally stronger and give me the ability to turn negative into positive .

so being ill with cfs/me & Fibromyalgia must have its bonuses, must have a positive , must have taught me compassion for others and that there is a reason for everything


am i true to my heart , is my heart true to me . sometimes i get lost, lose the path i wanted to follow and forget my reasoning for starting things, eg blogging . this originally was for me to write down my thoughts; feelings; and emotions regarding my illness. i wasn't coping well, i felt so alone and depressed so i thought that writing down my feelings and experiences would help me come to term with my illness, with my disabilities. then somewhere along the way i started thinking about other people in similar situations as me and thought perhaps my journal maybe help them . I needed gratification for my journal tho, just a little comment now and then but they were far and few and i became disheartened

am i true to my heart , i am on the road i wanted to travel , an ongoing journal of hope; sadness; reaching out to others; and finding my own way to deal with things, so becoming stronger emotionally
am i true to my heart - am i true to myself ... yes i am

so if anyone reads my blog i feel honoured and flattered, and i hope that from reading they will too find inner strength and perhaps friendship , for i believe we meet people for a reason


hugs Kira x    

No comments:

Post a Comment