Thursday 7 February 2013

what would we do without friends ?


Where would we be without our friends .........


I just want to thank Sue & Sarah for there support over  the past weeks of me being stuck in bed  and the difficult time i had . No matter how tired or yukki they may feel too , they are always there for me, and they will never know how much this means . I truly believe we share a unique circle of friendship . Especially dear Sue, we are like the sisters we never knew :-)


Tues and Wednesday have been really good for me, i managed to go out both days and had such a lovely time with Colin and my son Jamie , shopping in Edinburgh yesterday , bought some new things for the house , Tuesday was just a short day out in town but its been so long since i breathed fresh air and seen society that it was a lovely treat , as well as spending quality time with my husband Colin :-)

Today i'm tired , but i managed a few chores which believe me is a new thing for me and makes me feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to be able to do things no matter how small the task . Tomorrow we are going to visit my daughter Angela and our grandchildren Toni & Ryan , i'm looking forward to seeing them, we don't see them enough .


To all who read my blog, I hope that your day has been good, and you have managed one positive achievement even if it is only to get out of bed for a little while , i remember only too well the times i was bedridden and even yet i have episodes when i just sleep and sleep 


hugs , Kiara x

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks - your support is vital to me too. Glad you're having a better week. It's great to get out and do 'normal' things even for a short time, isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what true friends are for Sarah, I truly believe that its not the quantity of friends we have but the quality of friendship is what's important . Hugs x

      Delete