Sunday 3 February 2013

frustrated

i've been feeling so ill for what feels like an eternity now but in reality it s only over  a week now, i want to constantly sleep and the pain i have suffered has been feeling has been  intolerable.The out of hours doctor was called out to me twice on two separate evenings and  both giving me separate medications  . I feel done in and find things very difficult to cope with, My eyes are bleary and so its difficult to focus , my balance is awful and i am very unsteady on my feet , falling backwards a alot, my memory is bad  my speech is very incoherent at times i know that there is nothing i can do about this except that as time goes by it will get better hope for a better day tomorrow where i will feel more normal, as today i'm hoping all this is due to me coming off my Gabapentin, we will see. My doctor is queueing that i have a virus , but also the possibility i'm having side effects to the meds he put me on are having side effects  ( LORAZEPAM AND DIHYDRO-CODEINE  I've had to re-read this entry twice to make corrections on my mistakes and spellings and errors . 

I feel VERY frustrated

hugs


Kira x

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. Hugs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have been so poorly and I know how frustrating it's been for you. Hugs Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life can be so cruel sometimes can't it, and such a test of strength . hugs Kira x

      Delete