Sunday 24 February 2013

How do I ???

How do I stay positive , how do I try to make each new day a good one , when most of the time I have to return to bed for most of the day and the height of my activity plan is going back to bed and sleeping .

I feel i am missing out in so much , even just 'normal' living and i have no incentive to even try to do things for i know before i start that i can't. 

However my plan for today is this ....

My daughter gave me a mini stepper, my aim for today is to try and go on this exerciser for at least 2 minutes, and slowly and gradually work up to 5 mins ( even more if my condition will let me) 

wish me luck :-) 

Seems perhaps a bad idea, I think that sometimes my head is full of good ideas that my body just can't fulfil  :-( 


The sun is out this morning but all i want to do is go back to bed and sleep, I guess i'm not alone in that one, such a classic symptom of cfs/me , so soul destroying .


All i can say is that whatever your day brings , i hope there is a little sunshine there and a few smiles too

hugs Kira x  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a gud plan; just b careful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately my legs won't let me , at least i have the plan in my head, maybe in time i will manage to do something more realistic and positive x

      Delete