Tuesday 26 February 2013

a hug from my heart to you

Sometimes its so hard to smile when everything inside you is crying in pain, there are so many different pains to deal with , an ongoing journey , a battle every day . But, as long as we know we have friends and people who care about us then we will somehow get through . I remember there was a time when i didn't smile ever, people said i had a sultry look, when really my look was that of a woman who was hurting deeply, it took a special person to see that and help me smile again. I now try to smile and pass on my smile to all i come in contact with , for its free and its my way of sending you a hug from my heart . Stay strong, keep going , you are not alone 

Thank-you from my heart for all your support , it may seem at times that i don't listen , and my blog is that of pain and sadness, but i truly try to be inspirational and help the best i can , it is my way of telling you 'don't give up' i'm here for you.

hugs
Kira x 

2 comments:

  1. Kira, you put so much effort into writing your blog and helping all of us out here. Thanks for the music clip. Hugs from Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are inspirational too, glad you enjoyed the music clip . Hugs Kira x

      Delete