Wednesday 27 February 2013

sunshine

Its a lovely brisk sun shiny day today , so Colin got me out for a walk in Callendar Park for a little while . It was so good to breath in fresh air , see the awesome trees and listen to children playing . You miss such things that others take for granted . I had a lovely time, we weren't out for long but in that time i actually felt part of the human race :-) If its nice again tomorrow and if, i'm up to it Colin is going to take me out again . hugs Kira x





4 comments:

  1. So glad u managed to get out. Lovely pics! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a beautiful park Sarah and only 5-10 mins drive from our flat :-)

      My OT visited this morning , i'm glad Colin said to go out after her visit for i found it very stressful even though she is really nice ( she's coming back to see me in 2 months )

      Have a nice evening , hugs x

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your outing, and what lovely pictures of the park. Thanks for sharing them with us. Hugs Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its lovely today again but i can only watch from my bedroom window today as i'm ill again, hugs Kira x

      Delete