Sunday 10 February 2013

The cycle of cfs/me and Fibromyalgia

It seems so unfair , we have good days and days when we can almost forget that we are ill, then there are payback days when we are so fatigued and weak with this illness that we just want to sleep and our strength is non existant. How unfair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the emotional torture can so easily be soul destroying .

I'm tired today , tired yesterday , but life goes on and tomorrow is a new day

Have a nice evening everyone :-)


hugs Kira x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kira, yes I know what you mean. A reprieve is given to us and taken away so easily. But still we carry we have to carry on don't we. All in all I think we do very well. Hugs. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a test for us emotionally and physically Sue, but somehow we make it through each battle, hugs x

    ReplyDelete