Friday 10 January 2014

Through misty coloured dreams

There are times when i feel that this pain is like a fungus that overpowers my body, it invades my sleep and it controls my day, making me ever more dependant on pills to help me in some small way. Anyone who suffers chronic ongoing pain will possibly relate to what i express here.

Mornings are not a bright and shiny new day for me, they are times when i wish i could just go on sleeping for only then am i in a mist covered dream that protects me from the intense pain that greets me every morning. Some days are worse than others, some days the pain will cease by my lunchtime meds , other days my pain will go on like some never ending story , a record stuck in play , going over and over and over....

My eyes are more affected at the moment and an added symptom for me to contend with, things go blurry, lights hurt and i continue to feel like i am seeing the world through a cotton gauze.

Maybe tomorrow will be better for me

Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment