Sunday 5 January 2014

A new start

January 2014 a new start for everyone, so many new resolutions for everyone , new hopes; new wishes; new goals

I read my first ever blog today it was so full of hope and such promises and here i am a year on with still the same hopes and no further forward.

I have met up with old friends via mail/txt and now look forward to meeting Val in person , such a big thing for me as i don't get out much and i crave female company needless to say i am looking forward to our coffee date and see at least one positive for me this new year ; building on friendships . Val has recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia , maybe i can help her in some way and maybe she can help me by just giving her time and company

so i look forward .......


Kiara x

No comments:

Post a Comment