Sunday 12 January 2014

Eating plans & healthy eating

I used to be so fit and i loved going to the gym , anyone who knew me would say that i was a gym bunny , how i miss those days.  Going to the gym, it was a hobby to me and i would be the first to say that if it was only that i had to go then i would never have stepped inside a gym.

 I am now 13st 8. 3/4lbs and i need to do something about my weight but i can't exercise so i now need to rely on diet/healthy eating plans. My downfall is chocolate , this is my comfort food . I've tried a few diets but soon lost interest . this is also something else that has changed in me, no longer do i have the determination to see things through . However i once used Tesco GI plan years ago when i stopped smoking and put on weight , this eating plan lets you eat pretty normally but it gives you options of low carb foods that fill you up for longer. It worked for me way back then, so i plan to try it again . My BMI index is 30 and i am in the danger zone for contracting  diabetes 2 . According to the BMI test i took i should be at a 25 range !!

I wonder how many people out there are like me , overweight and hating it . Well my thought for today is try Tesco's GI Eating plan , its reasonable priced and caters for everyone , even people like me who are disabled and cannot exercise. I also want to try to do some gentle yoga again , Colin will practice with me the only drawback is that i am often too fatigued to do it :-( I need to try harder . Even small changes can make such a difference .

Watch this space :-)
hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment