Friday 13 September 2013

Today

Yesterday was such a bad day for me , but in the evening I got a message that touched my heart and lifted my mood in many ways . I didn't sleep good , nothing new really as my pain keeps me awake constantly . Glad to say that I feel better today and I think at last I'm kicking this virus out of touch :-) wish i could do the same with this Fibromyalgia .

I'm thinking about dressing up my wheelchair lolgiggle, well getting Colin to for i cant :-)


So anyway its Friday and time for all you workers out there to enjoy the week-end and party !!!! Colin has suggested he give me a pamper day , do my nails, do my make-up and do my fake tan ; sounds good in theory but in practice we will have to see how i am tomorrow. Anyway its given me something to look forward to . Hard to accept that i can no longer do these things , I am lucky to have Colin for he is good at making me feel and look good :-)

Happy week-end

Hugs Kira x



No comments:

Post a Comment