Thursday 19 September 2013

Stronger

Today I feel stronger emotionally, I have thought deeply about my situation, and I can only deal with what this illness has given me. Acceptance is difficult because the fighter in me want the Kira I was , and i want the independence I enjoyed before I got ill ; An possible dream for I will never be that person again , I can only be the person I am now and work towards making it better for me.

I imagine there will be plenty more future downs and I imagine anyone out there who has a disability as I do will also experience the string of emotions that follow illness and disability .

Together we can do our best
Together we can be the best we can be
Together we will always have each other

Thank-you my friends ; I love you and I am so grateful for all you do for me

Hugs Kira x


No comments:

Post a Comment