Thursday 5 September 2013

Boxing On

I had such a bad day yesterday, such chronic pain and i felt so depressed and tired, just wanted the pain to end and wanted to sleep. Was meant to see Andrew yesterday, he's the doctor I'm seeing privately . Anyway i had to cancel but i saw him today.  While we were talking Colin told him how he thought the treatment was good for me , and how when we were out last week i wanted to try to walk in Salon services shop , i've not walked outside for two years and i managed it , i was so pleased with myself even tho i was in pain afterwards and felt washed out.

Again he did hypnotherapy on me , afterwards we were talking and Andrew said that he felt we were getting somewhere , i don't see it, but i trust his positive attitude and i will try to embrace it for myself. I go back to see him in 2 weeks so till then I'm boxing on and with Colin's help trying my best .


hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment