Sunday 11 August 2013

sunshine

Its so nice to see the sunshine today, from my flat i can see the trees in the park gently blowing in the breeze and the sun shining down on them . Isn't mother nature a beautiful thing.

Colin emailed Dr McCall this morning , we were given his name by a friend so we want to arrange a consultation . I'm living in hope that he can help me in some way for all the other doctors i have seen have done all they can for me and now its just living an existence and sleeping most days .

I have to mention Robert , his kindness is beyond measure, i just don't have the words to say how grateful we both are for his help .

I'm tired today , my body hurts too - medication just doesn't help and i have to just put up with this as best i can . Wish i could run away and leave all my pain behind me .......



Have a beautiful day everyone

hugs Kira x

No comments:

Post a Comment