Tuesday 20 August 2013

Sleep

Isn't it so frustrating when this ongoing tiredness just seems to go on and on......

I hate that i get so tired it feels that my life consists of sleeping , waking and still feeling tired. I just want to sleep all the time , my life stinks!!!!!




I have my second appointments with the Dr in Glasgow ( i can't remember his name ) anyway, i'm a little apprehensive and wondering what he has in store for me 

watch this space ......  Kira x

UPDATE 21/8/13
 , 
I was seen by Andrew ( my Dr in Glasgow)  this afternoon he is trying a series of hypnotherapy on me , where it will go i don't know but I'm willing to try anything . Colin is also involved in my care which is good, it makes me feel comfortable and supported. Surprisingly most doctors don't involve the partner in any care / medical package , Andrew is definitely different and i feel optimistic that he will do his best to help me .

No comments:

Post a Comment