Saturday 10 August 2013

EyEs

Today has been a good day considering how things are with me :-) I even managed to put my make-up on and feel like my old self for a little while. Colin took me into town, i had an appointment with the optician to have my eyes tested , its been over 10yrs since i last had them done ( shame on me !!!) However i was surprised to hear that there has been little change in my eyes, most changes on my right one. I had noticed this myself so it'll be good to get my new glasses and be able to actually see properly . I've chosen two different frames , both veri focal , one pair in a bronze frame and the other in a wine/reddish colour , now we just need to find the money to pay for them GulP ....



I spoke on Skype to my friend in USA today , its amazing how Skype can just connect people half way across the world . Candy is just the nicest person , and its great to have her as a friend even tho we live hundreds of miles apart - its good to have friends isn't it :-)


So now its a relaxing evening for Colin and i, Dinner soon and watch TV , we are following the serial ' The Americans' all about soviet and USA spies, not normally the kind of thing i would watch but its really good and keeps you hanging on til the next episode ...

Enjoy your evening whatever you do

hugs Kira x  

No comments:

Post a Comment