Sunday 18 August 2013

Life is sooooo hard

Life is so hard for me at the moment, my body hurts beyond measure and i feel exhausted all the time . When will it ease i wonder for i don't know how much longer i can take this.

A friend referred us to a private doctor and we went to see him last week, we were there for 2 hours which totally drained me emotionally and physically , but he has given me a glimmer of hope that he can help me . His aim to help me become more mobile and to manage my pain better so i can have a better quality of life. It won't happen overnight and it'll be hard work for me but as long as i have Colins support to help me thro then i know i can do it , at least i hope i can .

Life has to get better for me, if only a little, for i've suffered constant severe pain and exhaustion for 2 years now and i just can't see me suffering this for the rest of my life . I know there is no cure and i will always be in pain but i hope upon hope that it will get easier eventually.

Thank-you Robert for referring us to this new doctor and for all your help,  you have  given  me hope

Namaste

Kira x


No comments:

Post a Comment