Wednesday 24 September 2014

Today

So here am i recovering from yet another virus, it only lasted a few days thankfully but it did frighten me for i thought i wouldn't be fit enough to travel on Sat. Colin and i are setting off for a well earned holiday in Gran Canaria and its so important to have this rest for the both of us. 

The heat will do me good as Fibromyalgia responds well to heat. I am worried about the flight tho as i can't sit in the car for more than 20 minutes without intense pain, natural to worry i guess but hopefully the excitement will carry me through all my concerns. 

I find that since i got ill i am so very insecure and i worry over the least little thing , i worry intensely and i get paranoid over the least thing. Knowing all this doesn't really help for i have no control over any of those issues.

We managed to get help with me and my wheelchair for booking in and transport on to the aeroplane, and once at the other side we have a private taxi to take us to our hotel, then same for on our trip back home. I really can't praise Barrhead Travel enough for they have taken away the strain for Colin and put both our minds at rest. We are staying at The Sandy Beach Hotel in Gran Canaria it has great write ups from travelers guide and the hotel itself according to the brochure online, looks lovely. I can't wait to start my holiday :)

Well i have nothing more to say this blog, but for those travelling maybe not realizing that they can get help with wheelchair and transfers , maybe after reading this it will give them an insight to asking about these things in the future.

Take Care all
Love and Light
Kiara x

No comments:

Post a Comment