Saturday 13 September 2014

This Pain...

This pain that travels down my legs, all consuming , agonizing
This pain that shoots through my bones , electric shocks that never leave me
This weakness in my muscles , stops me from being ambulant , stops me from walking with dignity 
Spasms 
I cannot even control my fingers, and all the while this weakness takes over my body, I am so tired all the time, i have no energy 


This illness slowly takes all of me , hurting ; hurting; hurting....


There are times when it just gets too much for me to bear, i want to go to sleep , a peaceful sleep , and stay in slumber for ever more


Only then will my body be at rest; only then i will be free of everything that destroys me, my dignity; my life , for now i just exist , and sometimes love is just not enough .

Each day is the same, i have nothing to smile about, i have nothing to make me feel happy, I have nothing to look forward to for i cannot know what my day will bring, will i even be out of bed today ??...

Let me be at peace; let me rest ...

Please take this pain from me and give me back what you took ....Give me back my life !!!


Does this sound familiar to anyone??? Do you understand my agony, my anguish , Does this sound like you ??

You maybe feel so alone, but i am here too, i share everything you feel , i understand

I am Fibromyalgia ; I am me/cfs; I am all those invisible illnesses that you feel but no-one truly understands.


I am a coward 
I am only me, one person in a million sufferers; a speck in the universe , I am ONE .

Whoever reads this please just take one moment to walk in my shoes, try to imagine what it must feel like for me, then smile and thank your lucky stars that you are not me , you can return to your normal life , while i am still here.

Feeling lost tonight
Feeling sad
Feeling such mixed emotions .....
And, my body is still trapped in a fog
trapped in a web with no way out .

No comments:

Post a Comment