Saturday 17 May 2014

Tired and fed up being ill

It seems that no matter how hard i try i just seem to go round and round in a never ending circle of cfs/me This tiredness is taking over my life and i'm lucky if i can manage a few waking hours in my day- even then i feel as if i'm in a fog 

Wish i had a magic wand to help me be well again.

Positive attitude helps but only if you are believing in yourself and your abilities, this can quickly become a chain around my neck that is weighed down with all kinds of obstacles to stop me on my journey.

I can't even wear make up now to help me feel good about myself as i sweat so much and my hair is soaking all the time, that it seems the stress of washing my hair is not worth it for it will also wipe me out.

How many feel as i do i wonder.

I want to get up and go, i want to leave all this behind and work on maintaining my strengths and try to continue to pace and work throughout my day in a positive way but it just feels impossible at the moment.

Sorry for the moan, sorry i can't be more positive and bring a smile to your face but, life is hard.

Oh i bought some new make-up online so i'm hoping to have a pamper day and manage to wear it. I also bought fast drying gel nails that last up to 2 weeks , great idea but i have a feeling the kit will be kept in my make-up til Christmas lolgiggle

Hugs to All

Kiara xx
Who is this ? Oh yes its me ...... How i want me back again , maybe one day she will appear again. A little older but with a smile. Oh i've lost a stone, something to be happy about :) hard work though for i can't resist sweet stuff. Can't have anything in the flat for i just munch my way through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment