Wednesday 21 May 2014

Extreme fatigue

I'm extremely tired today , finding it difficult to focus or concentrate and my body hurts so much, every muscle screaming out in its own way and my poor body feels battered and bruised.

Why ???

I did some toning yesterday , staggered exercise and worked specific muscle areas . My reward - see the above :(

They say that graded exercise is good for Fibromyalgia , yet its contradictory to the fact that it actually makes Cfs worse. The two conditions that i suffer from .

So what do i do, how do i find a happy medium to my predicament ???

My willpower is strong but i can't ignore it when my body is telling me to rest and it hurts to the extreme .

I'm sure many have felt and do feel as i do now . Don't give up; Don't give in....  Pacing is exactly that , pace your energy don't use up all your energy . Take your time and eventually things will get better and you will see and feel the benefits. Baby steps all the way , keep a daily journal this will help you focus on your emotions , help you face up to what your battle is that day , for our battle changes all the time and is ongoing .

 I keep a journal and i find it helps me no end. It lets me approach my fears head on, helps me say the things i cannot say out loud; and it helps me look into/at myself .

Visualisation is also a great thing, it can take you to a beautiful place and help you control your breathing , the aim to enhance relaxation. It also helps to deal with pain ( physical/emotional) for you can wrap this up and let it go , visualise it drifting away . It doesn't matter that you may need to do this daily a hundred times a month , the fact is that you do it and learn to truly let go so that eventually you will find that you have dealt with this pain and it is gone. 

Stay Positive 
Hugs Kiara xx


Fight the fight for recovery
and the right to win your life back .

No comments:

Post a Comment