Tuesday 20 May 2014

I Will

I made a promise to myself two days ago. To kick cfs/me in the ass and reclaim my life again!!

!Chronic fatigue syndrome, or CFS, is a debilitating and complex disorder characterized by profound fatigue that is not improved by bed rest and that may be worsened by physical or mental activity. People with CFS most often function at a substantially lower level of activity than they were capable of before the onset of illness. In addition to these key defining characteristics, patients report various nonspecific symptoms, including weakness, muscle pain, impaired memory and/or mental concentration, insomnia, and post-exertional fatigue lasting more than 24 hours. In some cases, CFS can persist for years. The cause or causes of CFS have not been identified and no specific diagnostic tests are available. Moreover, since many illnesses have incapacitating fatigue as a symptom, care must be taken to exclude other known and often treatable conditions before a diagnosis of CFS is made.

I know i can't do anything about Fibromyalgia as its something my body has to deal with and this can take time, but i'm sick being housebound, i'm sick being unable to do the things i like to do, simple things like just going shopping, or going for a drive. I will beat this... I WILL BEAT IT  and i have started the process of doing stuff and pacing, it makes me feel good that i can help Colin it takes the strain off him and i feel valuable and valued. All these things i haven't felt in such a long time. 

So maybe this is just a dream, but i won't give up 

Watch this space. 
If you could see Fibro it would look like this.......
This is what cfs/me does to you . A prisoner 
someone who lives there life trapped in their bed , unable to do things normally , ISOLATED from the outside world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment